Preskoči na glavno vsebino

What to do while you are in quarantine


Hello!


We will be in quarantine for at least three more weeks. It is very important to stay mentally healthy in this awful time. Here are some proposals for you, if you don't want to lose your mind.


You can write a poem about whatever you want. You can write about something positive, about your dreams, your wishes or maybe just express all your negativity and anxiety and you will feel better after doing this.


Here is my poem about my wannabes:



I wanna be the sun,

I wanna light up the lost people,

I wanna lead them to the happiness,

I wanna take all the pain from them and turn it into love.

Because there is never enough love in this world…

I also wanna be the time,

because I was told that time is the greatest healer.

I wanna heal hearts that love has broken,

I wanna show people that they can be healed.

But when they get healed, they find another heartbreaker.

And all I can do is to wait...wait until their heart are broken.

Again.

And I wanna be yours.

And I wanna know if you feel same.

But I know you never did.

And you never will.



You can read a book and forget about everything that is happening right now.


Here is the list of my top 10 books:

  • We were liars by E. Lockhar
  • The selection by Kiera Cass
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Vampire academy by Richelle Mead
  • The divergent by Veronica Roth
  • The surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
  • Throne of glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • If I stay by Gayle Forman
  • One of us is lying by Karen M. McManus
  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover

You can also treat yourself and watch a movie

Here are some of my favourite movies:
  • A star is born
  • Bohemian rhapsody
  • Me before you
  • Midnight sun
  • To all the boys I've loved before
  • A simple favor
  • Game night
  • Every day
  • Everything, everything
I hope you found some ideas for what to do when you are bored.

Never stop dreaming

Alja

Komentarji

  1. Dear Alja, it is a great pleasure to read your words and I thank you for your courage to start this writing venture to heal us from this isolation.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Let's get this party started

Hello! I can't believe that I'm actually writing my first post on this blog. Having a blog was always my wish, but I just didn' find time and energy to make this wish come true. But while we are in quarantine I have a lot of time and I decided to make my own blog. My name is Alja, I am fifteen years old and I live in Slovenia. I'm a bookworm, because I can't spend a day without reading. Right now my favourite book is We were liars, because you are shocked when you finish this book. I also love to travel, because I think that travelling gives you many memories and experiences. I believe that life without dreams and goals is like a wasted life and that's why I want to reach as many dreams as I can. Never stop dreaming! Alja

Self-Love

Hello, We have been in quarantine for four weeks already and we will probably be in it for at least two more weeks. It is really important that we stay strong and healthy during this awful time. Today I will be talking about self-love and what I do to love myself. If you want to really love yourself you shouldn't compare yourself to the others, because everyone is an original. And that is the beauty of this world. You must accept all your flaws and love them, because they make you unique and that is something you should be proud of. Every morning when you wake up or every evening before you go to sleep give yourself a pep talk something like: I love you, you are the best. Eventually you will start to believe it and love yourself. Look in the mirror and you will see that you re perfect the way you are and if someone says differently, he is either blind or insecure about himself and he wants to feel better. They say that if you have the ability to love, love yourself  first.